Monday, August 18, 2014

It Started With A Facebook Post! (My LDR Adventure!)

I've been working on this for the past several months. 

So many people look at long distance relationships and laugh at them. Thinking that they can't be taken seriously. That it's nothing but cheating and lies involved...But that's not always the case.

I was asked to post a video anonymously by several followers on Tumblr (even though I was planning to make it but just keep it private) and well?
Here it is.

The purpose of this video is for you to experience my journey with me. As well as feel the joys and also the pain that many others feel when being in an LDR. It's worth it...For the right person,
Sorry it's so long.

It's a surprise for my boyfriend/fiance. :)
He's about to surprise me, so I wanted to show him his surprise first,

No comments:

Post a Comment