Saturday, December 27, 2014

We Lost Our Miracle Baby

It's the main reason that I haven't posted in awhile. My fiance fortunately has been here to help me for the past few months and we were both devastated when we went in all excited to the doctor's office just to get such devastating news.

For a while our grieving got the best of us. But through prayer, and persistence we have overcame the pain that we felt and have become even stronger for it.

We don't know why God had other plans for our little one, only that there is nothing that we can do about it but to find peace.
It has been almost two months since that day, and several weeks since I had the surgery and the closure that I so desperately needed. 

Now we're focused on moving in together for good in the next few months, enjoying the last three weeks that we have together, and being grateful for the little ones that we already have in our lives. 
I'll be back to answering messages and questions soon. I've been more active on the facebook page lately, so if you need any assistance, me and my other admins will help assist you there.
In case I am too busy with work and don't get back here before the end of the holidays, Happy New Year! 

I hope that any of you that have loved ones overseas that are serving our or your country are safe this holiday season and I thank them for their service even if they are not protecting my rights as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment